I have loved horses for as long as I can remember and I have to admit that I didn’t know the five facts that I share with you in this article today!
- Horses Drink 25 Gallons of Water Per Day
- There are 58 Million Horses in the World
- Arab Horses Can Run Over 100 Miles Per Day
- A Horse’s Brain Weighs 22 ounces
- Humans Domesticated Horses About 3,500 BC
If you have a fun fact about horses that I didn’t list in this article, scroll down and share it in the comments section below.
Would You Like The Chance To Win a Free Wild Horse Gallery Print Every Month? If so, enter your first name and email address in the form below and I announce the winners via email.